Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

The night before...

1:00 am, and here I am still putting together the store. Its coming together and things are in place but its still hard to believe its reality. This has been such a long standing dream and its finally here. I've never worked like this before. For the last few weeks, the typical schedule is office from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm then on to the gallery from 6:00 pm until sometime after midnight. I fully appreciate now the value of sleep for the health of the body and mind- both have been failing me over the last few days! With hundreds of details and tasks to manage, there hasn't been a full 60 seconds of idleness. I'm moving at a breakneck speed. I'm looking forward to the chance to catch a breath, reflect on the wonder that is whirling past and beam in the joy of making the life that I want. I've scarcely had the chance to really appreciate what is happening. In a few days I think it will really hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment